Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Letter Writing Goals

Do you have any letter writing goals for the upcoming year?

I plan to write more letters! My day-job has been taking up so much of my time that I have allowed my correspondence to fall by the wayside. It's been terrible! I feel like I've been missing out on so much!

So, I'm committed to getting back into the letter writing routine, as well as the blogging routine!

Let me know what your postal plans for 2013 are!

(Clip art courtesy of http://cliparts101.com)

5 comments:

Dulce Moonchild said...

Well one of my resolutions is writing more to my friends and get a PO BOX.
Good luck with your resolution, i still remember the challenge you made about writing a letter per day, it was awesome!!!

clcdark said...

I have a monthly goal of 4 letters/month. Not a lot, but do-able.

Jackie Flaherty said...

I''m with you. I want to write more letters and I also want to write more interesting, engaging letters. I have some penpals who really craft a well-written and interesting missive and I'm trying to decipher what they're doing so that I can replicate in my own style.

Karen said...

I wrote more letters in 2012 than I have in years. . . but I want to do better! My goal will be one letter a week for 2013. If I write more than that, it will be a bonus!

Rissies Personal Blog said...

My goal for 2013 is just to write back as soon as I get a letter. Till now I can still manage to do this, I have no more letters waiting for a reply. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...