Monday, February 21, 2011

Letter Writing Topics #23-29

Continuing with the catching up....

Letter #23: What would you do if you won the lottery? I'll tell you right up front....I am NOT one of those people who would (will?) say, "This won't change me; I'll still keep doing what I'm doing..." Oh, no! Not me. I have lots of stuff I'd do if I no longer needed to work. Some of it's charitable; some of it's indulgent. But most of it is different than what I'm doing now. Of course, I'd have to actually buy a lottery ticket in order to win, and I rarely buy lottery tickets. But, when I do, I always play the "game," of "what would I do?" Think about it, and write a letter about it.

Letter #24: Write a letter to your grandmother. If you can't do that, write a letter about your grandmother.

Letter #25: Write a letter about a charity that you support and why. You don't have to ask for a donation to your charity, just write about it in a letter-y sort of way.

Letter #26: How do you cope with the curves life throws you? Write a letter to someone who could use a pick-me-up right now.

Letter #27: What's your favorite beverage? Milk? Coke? Dr Pepper? Iced tea? Hot tea? Lemonade? Write a letter about your favorite beverage today!

Letter #28: Write a letter about a bad habit you'd like to break. Tell a little bit about what you're doing or not doing toward reaching your goal.

Letter #29: Write about something you wish you had time to do. Why are you putting it off? What will it take for you to be able to do it? Write about it!

Happy letter writing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...