Saturday, November 6, 2010

Letter #310 -- Dreaming

Today, write a letter about a recent dream you've had. I'm talking about those moving pictures you have when you're asleep.

A few weeks ago, my family had our family reunion at one of my cousin's house. It was raining when the get-together started, but the rain let up and we all had a good time, as usual.

Last night, I dreamed that we were at next year's reunion and although it wasn't raining, it was very cold. We had all spent the night at my cousin's house, which we don't normally do. When I woke up in the dream, another cousin was cooking breakfast for her kids. I was wandering around and went outside, where yet another cousin told me that we were going to play a game at 3:30 and then we were all going to leave because it was so cold. I just couldn't believe that it had been a year (in reality, it's only been a few weeks) since the reunion when it rained. When I awoke in real life, I remembered it all, quite clearly.

Do you remember your dreams? If so, write about one in a letter today. You can decide if you want to attempt to analyze your dream. I think I prefer to just remember them.

Letter writing topic for November 6, 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...