Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Letter #229 -- What's for lunch?

I use and rely on technology just about as much, maybe even more than, most people. I have email, this blog, Facebook and MySpace accounts, etc. I tried my hand at Twitter for a while there, but I really don't have time for that right now. When talking about Twitter, I'll sometimes attempt a little joke. I'll say, "I don't want to know what everyone else had for lunch, and I'm sure they don't care what I had for lunch." I know there's more to Twitter than that, but I'm usually just taking a jab at what often seems like the frivolity of the medium.

In that light, what did you have for lunch? Today? Yesterday? What are you planning for tomorrow?

Around here, school starts in six days. What everyone's having for lunch will suddenly be more important in our life. My daughter takes her lunch just about every day, so there is a lot of lunch planning going on.

Write a letter about lunch. Or, do you call it "dinner"? In some areas, the noon meal is "dinner," and the evening meal is "supper." See....there's more to write about than you may have thought!

Letter writing topic for Aug. 17, 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...