Thursday, May 13, 2010

Letter #132 -- Adjusting to change

Yikes! My glasses broke in half last weekend, so I finally had to go in for an eye exam and new glasses. I knew it was coming...but that doesn't make adjusting to bifocals (my first pair) any easier. I'm trying to decide if I need to take these back and make them put the "line" lower. When I have the glasses pushed up on my nose, that blurry line is right in the middle of everything I look at. When I let the glasses slide down a little, my husband asks, "Why are you wearing your glasses so low?" I guess I'll see if I adjust or if they glasses need to be adjusted. How to you cope with change? Tell me and then tell someone in a letter!

Letter writing topic for May 12, 2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...