Friday, May 14, 2010

Blog List

When I first started this blog, I wasn't sure what all I should include on it. I didn't know about many other blogs back then, so I didn't put a blog list up. But, now, I have so many blog-friends...so I've decided to put up some lists of my favorite blogs. I've started with a list of blogs about letter writing. I'll be adding to this list as I have time, and I'll be adding lists of blogs about Mail Art, Stamps, Pens, Ink, Stationery, etc. If you're interested in finding more bloggers who write about correspondence, take a look at the list over on the left (you may have to scroll down a bit) and then visit some of them!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you for posting the links!

The Missive Maven said...

Thank you for including my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...