Saturday, February 13, 2010

Letter #44

Letter writing topic for February 13, 2010:

The news says that yesterday, Friday, Feb. 12, 2010, 49 out of 50 states in the USA had snow on the ground. Although Hawaii has a mountaintop that often has snow on it, it did not have any snow yesterday. Still, 49 out of 50 is impressive. In honor of this winter wonderland, write a letter today about what you like about winter. Oh, for some people, it may be a stretch to find something, but surely you can find some little something you enjoy...the beauty of a snowflake, the lack of grass to mow, the excuse to snuggle under a blanket with a cup of hot cocoa. Now, warm up your writing hand and write that letter!

1 comment:

Vicki/Jake said...

Wow, that's impressive! Where I am, there's still snow from November...
But anytime I wish for spring and summer, I remember all the work that goes into those seasons. Then I go grab my cocoa, my blankie and enjoy my rest (O:
Have a nice Valentines Day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...