Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Voting is Open in Love Letter Contest

The Bright Star Love Letter Contest that I mentioned in an earlier blog post has moved on to the voting stage. The general public can register and vote for their favorite letter and their favorite "tweet." I will warn you...when I tried to register, the system kept rejecting my e-mail address, saying that it was invalid. I just happened to have more than one e-mail address, so I used another one, and that worked. Hopefully the process will work for you.

Even if you don't want to vote, you might register and take a look at the letters; they have photos of the actual letters, and many are quite creative.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I found your blog recently and haven't had time to look around much. I love the idea though. Writing letters is becoming a lost art that we need to keep alive. Your blog inspires me to write more letters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...