Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When you focus on letter writing...

...it seems there is letter writing everywhere!

For lunch today, I tried something new, a frozen Marie Callender's Al Dente meal, "Tortellini Romano." As I sat waiting for the 3 to 4 minutes of microwave time to pass, I noticed the package is decorated with handwriting. I looked closer and saw that it said, "My Dear Amy," so I examined the package more.

On the front is a "postmark," and in several places on the package are portions of the letter. Part of the design on the back looks like an envelope, with the same "Italy" postmark. Portions of the letter to Amy are scattered across the box, with the letter writer praising the food of Tuscany.

(By the way, the Tortellini Romano was great!)

...and in other news, in a story out of Vienna, Austrian authorities have been sent twice this week to rescue boys who got stuck in mail boxes. I'm curious to see these Austrian mail boxes!

Keep on writing!

2 comments:

phonelady said...

I want to see those austrian mailboxes too !!! LOL !!! too cute and have a great day .

Stephanie said...

Uhhh, none of the Viennese mailboxes I saw were big enough for children. They were attached to buildings instead of able to stand upright, so I guess it wasn't the normal mailboxes that these kids got stuck in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...